The following shall govern and apply to your use of Bitesize, Inc. (“Bitesize”)’s Services (“Services”).
The Services may not be used in any manner that: (i) is non-compliant with accepted industry best practice guidelines, (ii) is illegal; (iii) disrupts or damages any of Bitesize’s computer systems or network or other parties’ computer systems and networks, or (iv) violates any person’s rights. Do not use Bitesize services if you do not agree to this Policy.
Bitesize may amend this Policy from time to time and Bitesize in its sole discretion shall determine whether there has been a violation of this Policy.
The following list of provides examples of prohibited uses. The list should not be considered exhaustive and is provided by way of example.
Prohibited uses include use of the Bitesize Services to:
- Engage in any messaging in violation of any relevant laws or regulations (which may include but are not limited to, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and its implementing regulations, the Federal Trade Commission’s Telemarketing Sales Rule, and other federal and state laws and regulations relating to texting, telemarketing, Do Not Call, and prohibitions against unfair or deceptive acts and practices).
- Engage in messaging that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- Engage in any messaging that is offensive, obscene, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, abusive, or contains tortious material.
- Engage in messaging that is unsuitable for minors.
- Engage in messaging that is false, misleading or deceptive, or likely to mislead or deceive.
- Engage in messaging that promotes, incites or instructs on criminal matters.
- Engage in messaging that is otherwise unlawful.In addition, you will honor immediately any requests to opt-out or stop further messaging (e.g., any “STOP” messages), and, following receipt of any such opt-out or stop request, you must desist from sending any further message.
You acknowledge and agree that actions you request Bitesize take, such as initiating messages or responding to inbound messages on your behalf, will be imputed to you for purposes of this Policy as if you had taken the actions yourself.
We recommend that you consult your own counsel regarding lawful use of the Services.Violation of this Policy may result in termination or suspension of all services provided by Bitesize and may also result in civil, criminal, or administrative liability or penalties against the customer and those assisting the customer.
Any failure to enforce this Policy does not amount to a waiver of Bitesize’s rights.
To ask questions or comment about our Subscriber Terms and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Bitesize, Inc. 169 11th St, San Francisco CA, 94103 or helpdesk@Bitesize.co
Last Updated: October 16, 2020
Contact Address Updated: October 16, 2020
©2018-2020 Bitesize, Inc. All Rights Reserved.